I’ve lost my IRATA Certificate / ID Card! Can I replace it?


Yes you can replace your IRATA Certificate and / or your IRATA ID card!

Because all IRATA qualifications are registered directly to, and issued from IRATA head office in the UK, you need to get into contact with them to arrange for a replacement certificate / ID card.

Replacement Certificates, ID cards and Logbooks can be arranged by contacting: LogBookRequest@irata.org

Recent Posts
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search