5th Point NZ Covid-19 Response
Covid-19 Response and Information
At 5th Point our top priority is ensuring the health and wellbeing of our customers, employees and the community. We pride ourselves in our commitment to the industry and value our relationship with you, and therefore want to reassure you that it’s business as usual at 5th Point.
We would like to personally update you on the precautionary measures 5th Point are taking to ensure your safety, and to continue to provide our high standard of service to you. These include:
- Daily temperature checks of all staff and clients. Only individuals with a temperature below 37.3 degrees Celsius are permitted into the facility;
- Strict adherence to the Australian Government requirement of 1.5m distancing between individuals;
- Individuals must confirm any overseas travel taken within the last 30 days; countries visited, and travel dates requested;
- Twice daily sanitation of all contact surfaces;
- Daily sanitation of rope access equipment;
- No person-to-person rescues permitted, rescue dummies used instead. Additional rescue dummies will be available if required;
- Protective measures signage displayed in all training centres.
- Any employee returning from travels must self-quarantine and may only return to work once they receive medical clearance.
- Any employee displaying cold and flu symptoms will be sent home immediately.
5th Point will continue to monitor the situation closely and provide you with the latest updates on Covid-19.
For more information and advice for the basic protective measures against the coronavirus visit the World Health Organisation; (https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public?fbclid=IwAR3Pa-2uNc7tQNLJ3pGv4xFn9mVBF30KnHcVRz-AfIgwpx8V1mYZlEHCOos).
We thank you for your ongoing support and look forward to training you soon.
The 5th Point Team